The tour will start in Tbilisi and will be finished in Tbilisi. The tour takes place in Kakheti region, total milage of the tour is circa 300km, the itinerary includes:
- Fresh Georgian bread directly from fireplace and cheese tasting on the way to Kakheti, in village of Badiauri
- Visit Sighnaghi, town of love, city is surrounded by amazing defensive wall on the foreground of breathtaking views of Alazani Valley and great Caucasus mountains on background.
- Wine tasting at Okro's winery, boutique wine producer that produces only 100% natural wines, with very limited production and export to Italy, France, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia and USA. You will have the chance to enjoy 3 types of natural wines and Chacha (Georgian grape vodka, like Italian grappa).
- Lunch and wine tasting in authentic family museum and wine cellar in Velistsikhe. 2 types of wine and Chacha. Vegetarian meal is available upon prior request.
- Wine tasting in Khareba winery and preparation of Georgian traditional dessert CHURCHKHELA. Winery is located in former underground bomb shelter of Soviet era, near town of Kvareli. Sampling of 2 types of wine.
- Gremi monastery complex, XVI century architectural complex
Back to Tbilisi through Gombori pass (1,620 mt ASL)