Tour departs at approximately 10:00am from the gates of Port of Tauranga (Mt Maunganui). We head directly to the Kaituna River Jet Boat departure point.
Approximately 1 hour is spent at the jet boat site, with approximately 30 minutes in the Jet Boat on the water.
At the conclusion of your time at the Kaituna Forest Canyon Jet Boat site, join the Rotorua Highlights Tour with Te Puia
where you can enjoy the sights & activities the city has to offer.
- Air-conditioned Vehicles.
- Full Commentary
Rotorua Highlights Tour commences after Jet Boat - Rotorua is approximately 30 minutes from the Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat site.
Stops at 17+ Top Attractions (pickup/drop off at 6 Stops, 60 min circuits - best frequency & number of stops).
- Te Puia Geothermal Valley & Maori Institute
- Whakarewarewa Thermal Village
- Blue Baths – Historic Art Deco Tea Rooms & Pool
- Government Gardens
- Polynesian Spa
- Rainbow Springs & Kiwi Encounter
- Rotorua Gondola,
- Rotorua Luge & Zipline
- Rotorua Lakefront
- Lakeland Queen
- Lake Rotorua Jet Boat
- Lake Rotorua ParaJet
- Mokoia Island Cruise
- Volcanic Air
- Rotorua Canopy & Zipline Tour
- Rotorua Duck Tour
All stops listed are on the 60 minute loop - with the exception of Hellsgate, which operates on a separate shuttle and schudule. There are several scheduled return shuttles to Hells Gate (from initial departure from Tauranga, and further during the day from Blue Baths – exact times provided by your driver on the day).
We recommend our Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Rotorua Highlights Tours inc admission (for even better value!) see below:
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Rotorua Highlights with Te Puia
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Rotorua Highlights with Whakarewarewa
- Kaituna Forest Canyon River Jet Boat & Rotorua Highlights with Hellsgate