During the Advanced Adventurer 2 days program you will have the chance to try out 5 different specialties.
We limit the size of the groups to a maximum of 4 students per instructor. So you will have more time to practice and receive more guidance from your instructor. Your safety is always our top priority here.
Diving certifications are equally recognized everywhere in the world. You are required to purchase a manual with your course, while students do borrow manuals from the dive center and after certification, you will have access to a digital version of the manual online.
Also do some or all of your diving theory online for free! You can certainly do all the theory here during your 3 days course. If you do it in advance, you will have more time to relax and enjoy your holiday.
There are 5 dives in the course, and 2 of them are compulsory:
1. Deep Dive: You will dive to a maximum of 30 meters (98.4252 feet) and learn some techniques as well as risks involved in deep diving.
2. Underwater Navigation Dive: You will learn about various navigation techniques and improve your compass skills.
The popular choices for other 3 dives are:
1. Peak Performance Buoyancy: You will improve your position in the water through some fun exercises.
2. Fish Identification: You will learn and to identify fish by their families and see a whole lot more on each dive.
3. Night Dive: You will see and discover the reef in a totally different way, observe marine life that comes out at night, torch included.
4. Drift: You will learn the “flying” techniques underwater.
Come and join us and you may just end up with a splendid new hobby.