At KidZania Singapore, kids can independently explore an 81,000 square feet kid-sized city, complete with buildings, paved streets, vehicles and a functioning economy, just like in a real world! It also prides itself to be the first KidZania in the world to house a full-wing fuselage of a Boeing 737. Located on Sentosa Island, it is also the first KidZania city to be located on an island resort.Some of the key activities include:
- Aviation Academy: Get a rare opportunity to be inside a cockpit and have a taste of what it feels like to operate an aircraft! Work in the sky as you flash your brightest smile and serve the passengers on board the flight as an esteemed Cabin Crew!'
- Chicken Restaurant: Learn the steps to maintain food hygiene and assemble your very own delicious, finger lickin’ good burger. Enjoy it yourself thereafter, or share it with your loved ones.
- Fire Station: The fire is threatening to burn down the hotel. Put on your uniforms, hop on the big red fire engine and get ready to put out the inferno!
- Radio Station: Be introduced to all of the high-tech equipment used in a live radio broadcast programme and learn how it is used to produce a radio program! Run your very own radio segment as you deliver chart-topping hits.
- Stadium: Put on your sports gear and make a difference to your health as you take on a friendly challenge with fellow participants in tele-matches or Basketball games. You can also be the voice of the games or cheer the teams on!