The adventure details:
- Tour riding a horse
in our winery, in the near vineyard, in our wood around San Gimignano (1 hour)- Unforgettable experience
and views of rustic buildings and vineyards- Private tour
with an English speaking expert guide- Short lesson
before starting the ride- Lunch
with Local Products:
- Tasting of wines
- Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
- First Course: Truffle lasagna or tuscan ribollita
- Second Course: Roast meat with roast potatoes
- Dessert: Cantuccini with dessert wine
including our current release and our reserve library
- Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
- Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
- Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
- Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
- Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
- Chianti D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
- Vino Nobile of Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
- VinBeato - Dessert Wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cold Pressing
- White Truffle flavored Olive Oil
- Pepper Hot Olive Oil
- Balsamic Old Vinegar selected