We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
Use your day pass pass on the Big Bus double-decker buses to experience all of San Francisco’s major sights and attractions. You can start at the San Francisco Visitor Center, or hop on at any stop along the route to redeem your voucher (see Itinerary for detailed list of inclusions and stops). During the 2.5-hour loop you'll pass through some of the city's famous neighborhoods and learn sights from the onboard commentary. Hop off to explore Union Square, Pier 39, the Golden Gate Bridge, Haight-Ashbury, Lombard Street, the Palace of Fine Arts, and more. Your pass is valid from the first time you use it, and you can end your tour at any stop. Your Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour also includes the following perks, so you can enjoy even more sightseeing.
• Operates daily and departure time will be given at time of confirmation. Once considered the 'prison of American prisons', Alcatraz is a must-see in San Francisco. Our fantastic Alcatraz combo ticket allows you guaranteed entry to Alcatraz Ferry tickets and Alcatraz Island Tour. Alcatraz and history go hand in hand. Once home to some of America's most notorious criminals, the federal penitentiary that operated here from 1934 to 1963 brought a dark mystique to the Rock. The presence of infamous inmates like Al "Scarface" Capone, and the "Birdman" Robert Stroud helped to establish the island's notoriety. To this day, Alcatraz is best known as one of the world's most legendary prisons. Panoramic Night Bus Tour
• Operates: Nightly at 6:30pm, 7:00pm, and *7:30pm (*April – October). Tour is 1.5 Hours • The 1.5 Hour Panoramic Night Tour begins from Fisherman’s Wharf taking you through the dazzling city of San Francisco. The tour climbs up the historic Nob Hill for a stunning close up view of the magnificent Grace Cathedral. The tour makes its way across the grand Bay Bridge for picturesque views of the city skyline from Treasure Island, site of the 1939’s World Fair. Heading back into the city, the tour will continue along the Embarcadero to view the glittering lights on the Port of San Francisco. Sausalito Tour:
• Operates: Daily from 10:15am to 4:30pm from Stop #12 • Visit the picturesque waterfront community of Sausalito, a short distance from the Golden Gate Bridge, on the Big Bus Trolley. Discover distinctive boutiques, wide selection of restaurants and cafes, and unique art galleries. Relax in the park, or explore the narrow streets in the hills of this quaint Mediterranean town. Hop-on or Hop-off at 4 popular locations on this one hour tour. City Walking Tours:
• Chinatown Walking Tour: Walk through the world famous historic neighborhood. See the magnificent Chinatown gates, the busy marketplace and the vibrant mix of historical and modern day culture. Tour begins at Stop #6 and operates daily at 10:00am and 2:00pm • North-beach Walking Tour: This tour will take you on a journey through the eclectic Little Italy district. From Washington Square Park to the incredible St. Peter & Paul Church, the tour will leave you with a taste of the bohemian lifestyle that inspired so many of the artistically gifted San Franciscans of previous generations. Tour begins at Stop #3 and operates daily at 4:00pm. • Barbary Coast Walking Tour: Tour takes you through a nine block radius. Hear about San Francisco’s small beginnings, its boom-town growth because of the California Gold Rush and the end of The Barbary Coast due to the Red Light Abatement Act. The walk will take you through the present Financial District and Jackson Square Historic District. Tour begins at Stop #4 and operates daily at 12:00pm. • Fisherman’s Wharf Walking Tour: Tour takes you to all the main attractions of the Wharf area, including Ghirardelli Square, the Cannery and Pier 39. See and learn about the famous food and restaurants and the historic ships at Aquatic Park. This walk will familiarize you with the role the wharf has played in the history of the city—from the Gold rush, through the labor struggles of the 1930’s and the psychedelic explorations of the 1960’s. Tour begins at Stop #1 and operates daily at 2:00pmPlayers Grill and Arcade:
• Pint and Play: Player is San Francisco’s only arcade/sports grill that also offers dazzling views of San Francisco Bay. Enjoy your first drink on Big Bus ($5.50 beverage credit) AND receive a $5.00 Arcade Game Card (with purchase of $5 game card or any appetizer). Sip on drinks at the waterfront Tiki bar or win big in the arcade with over 65 games.Free 1 hour bike rental (with purchase of 1 hour) : Explore San Francisco on a Deluxe or Hybrid bicycle and see the city from a different perspective. Take yourself on a self-guided tour, they are perfect for the independent traveler. Ride through scenic parks, bike ways and if you are feeling adventurous, ride across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
San Francisco City Loop (Red Route) : (Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes for entire loop)
• Stop 1: Fisherman's Visitor Center • Stop 2: Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf • Stop 3: NorthBeach/Washington Square • Stop 4: Embarcadero Center • Stop 5: Ferry Buildiing • Stop 6: Union Square South • Stop 7: Hilton Hotel • Stop 8: Civic Center • Stop 9: SF Jazz Center • Stop 10: Alamo Square • Stop 11: Haight Ashbury • Stop 12: Golden Gate Park • Stop 13: Golden Gate Bridge North • Stop 14: Palace of Fine Arts • Stop 15: Marina/Cow Hollow • Stop 16: Lombard Street • Stop 17: Union Square North • Stop 18: Chinatown Gate • Stop 19: Portsmouth Square Chinatown • Stop 20: Cruise Terminal • Stop 21: Pier 39 Fisherman’s Wharf • Stop 22: End of Tour Stop 1 Visitor's Center Sausalito Tour Stops (Green Route):
• Stop 22: Golden Gate Vista Point North • Stop 23: Horseshoe Bay • Stop 24: Downtown Sausalito • Stop 25: Bay Modal • Stop 26: Golden Gate Visa Point South
Round-trip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island (US$38.35 value)
Sausalito Trolley Tour
Chinatown Walking Tour
1 Hour FREE Bike Rental with the purchase of 1 Hour
One Day Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Recorded commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Korean, Cantonese and Italian
To receive your Alcatraz Ticket you must check into the supplier office (on voucher) one day prior to the Alcatraz Tour date or before 9am on the date of your Alcatraz Tour.
Big Bus Tours Visitor Center, Fisherman's Wharf
Hop-on hop-off tour: 9am-5pm, every 10-15 minutes in summer and 20-30 minutes in winter
Sausalito Tour: Daily from 10:15am to 4:30pm from Stop #12
Panoramic Night tour: 6:30pm, 7:00pm and (7:30pm April – October)
Alcatraz: Redeem your voucher at the Alcatraz booth on Pier 33