We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
With this hop-on hop-off tour, you can explore Rome at your leisure, choosing which sights you want to explore in more depth. Buses run every 10 to 20 minutes, so you're never far from your next sightseeing adventure. Choose from eight stops centered around Rome landmarks, including the Colosseum, Pantheon, and Roman forum. Throw a coin in Trevi Fountain, and lounge on the Spanish Steps. Visit the seat of the Catholic church at Vatican City, and explore the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums. Easily travel between the city's top sights, spending as much time as you like at each stop. As part of the tour, you'll receive headphones so you can listen to digital commentary about the city and the sights. You'll not only learn about the city's past, but also gain insight into how Rome has evolved into a contemporary metropolis. Select between a Classic, Premium or Deluxe ticket based on your travel plans and time in the city. Each ticket option includes four guided walking tours, and the Premium and Deluxe tickets includes a route past the Catacombs of San Sebastiano. Tours run between 9am and 5pm, and you can start and end at any stop of your choosing. Children under the age of five may join the tour for free, and most buses are wheelchair accessible. Please allow at least 1.5-hours for the full tour, plus more time if you plan on hopping off and exploring individual sights.
Red Line (Week days): Every 15-20 minutes starting from 8.30am
• Termini Station • Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore • Colosseum • Circo Massimo • Piazza Venezia • Vatican (in front of Castel Sant’Angelo during the 2016 Jubilee) • Trevi Fountain • Piazza BarberiniBlue Line (Week ends): Every 15-20 minutes starting from 9.00am
• Termini Station • Santa Maria Maggiore • Colosseum • Circo Massimo • Piazza Venezia • Vatican/Castel Sant'Angelo • Ludovisi/Spanish Steps • Piazza BarberiniPurple Line (Catacombs Line operates Daily) - Premium and Deluxe TIcket Only Every Hour from 9.00 to 17.00
• Termini Station • Santa Maria Maggiore (Sat After-Sundays) • Colosseum • Porta San Sebastiano/Museo delle Mura • Catacombe San Sebastiano/Ancient Appia • Caffarella Park • Domine Quo Vadis Church • Terme di Caracalla • Circo Massimo • Piazza Venezia Walking Tours (included with All ticket Options):
1. Piazza Barberini & Spanish Steps: With this walking tour you will discover and learn about the amazing Spanish steps and the “Barcaccia” fountain, walking through some of the most beautiful streets, or “vicoli”, of Rome. The tour lasts 1 h, starting from Barberini Square (Stop #8) at 5pm and ending in the beautiful and rich Via Veneto at the Hard Rock Café Rome, where our clients will get a free soda. Start time and Stop are subject to change; please refer to printed brochure on the buses.
2. Pantheon & Piazza Navona: Starting in front of Castel Sant’Angelo (Vatican Stop #6), discover the amazing Piazza Navona and Pantheon. The tour ends at Piazza Venezia. Tour begins at Stop #6 and operates daily at 2pm. The tour takes 1 hour. Start time and Stop are subject to change; please refer to printed brochure on the buses.
3. Roman Forum & Colosseum: Starting from Piazza Venezia (Stop #5) and passing by the majestic Altare della Patria, you will then walk through via dei Fori Imperiali, facing the Roman Forum on the right and Trajan’s markets on the left, and finishing up at the grand Colosseum. Tour begins at Stop #5 and operates daily at 3:30pm. The tour takes 1 hour. Start time and Stop are subject to change; please refer to printed brochure on the buses.
4. Vatican: Passing by Castel Sant’Angelo you will have the chance to see the main surroundings of Vatican City and to reach St. Peter’s Square. Tour begins at Stop #6 and operates daily at 12pm. The tour takes 1 hour. Start time and Stop are subject to change; please refer to printed brochure on the buses.
Night Tour (Included only with the Deluxe Ticket Option): There's nothing quite like Rome at night. Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of the city by an open-top bus, and discover the magic of Rome’s most famous monuments lit up under a darkened sky. You'll be delighted as the sights of The Eternal City that amazed you by day simply astonish you by night! The route will follow the red and blue lines depending on the day of the week and you will have the chance to see how Rome is changing from day to night. During this approximate 1 hour panoramic our, you can listen the interesting commentary and Roman history. You’ll see Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Castel Sant’Angelo.
Night Tour Highlights: Colosseum – Piazza Venezia– Castel Sant’Angelo Duration: 1 Hour panoramic tour starting at Big Bus Termini Stop
Best Sights of Rome
Recorded commentary in 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Catacombs & Caracalla Tour (purple line)
Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
Catacombs & Caracalla Tour (purple line) - Only with Premium and Deluxe Tickets
Night tour included in Deluxe ticket only
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can start your tour at any of the stops along the bus route.