We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
Skip the line
You'll feel like a real VIP when you bypass the line at the Eiffel Tower for a lavish dinner on the first floor. Collect your priority elevator tickets at the restaurant booth, located on the esplanade under the Eiffel Tower (you'll find it between the north and east pillars). Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation. A table by the bay windows at 58 Tour Eiffel is not easy to come by. This VIP deal guarantees you a spot, complete with incredible views over the City of Light, particularly of the Trocadéro neighborhood and, further on, La Défense, the city’s main business district. Indulge in a menu of French decadence: grilled scallops, tender roasted veal and cream of mushroom soup are just a few of the edible possibilities, all accompanied by with a glass of crisp Champagne or wine. After dinner, learn with the new touch screen displays on the Eiffel Tower's history , or sink in and take in the view. VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind-the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Menu Spring/Summer 2018
• Tomato with basil, fresh goat cheese and Roquette pestStarter:
• Duck foie gras terrine served with peach jelly and toasted briocheMain courses:
• Scallops à la plancha, green peas and carrot marmalade, smoked soy beurre blanc sauce • Roasted leg of lamb, Anna potatoes, eggplant caviar and buckwheat croquette with a cherry pepper coulisDessert :
• Guanaja chocolate sphere, vanilla whipped cream and raspberries Child Dinner Menu
• “Fraîcheur” of crab, cream of cauliflower with tonka beans, flying fish roe • Half-cooked duck foie gras delicacy served with passion fruit gelly and toasted brioche • Scallops à la plancha, butternut squash and onion confit, Champagne sauce • Chocolate Eiffel Tower with a praline custard sauce
Dinner - 4-course dinner
1/2 bottle of pink Champagne Demoiselle (possibility to be substituted by wine or Brut Champagne)
Coffee and/or Tea
1 photo of the party and a customized menu with the name of the guest
Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lift ticket to the upper levels of the Eiffel Tower
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Smart casual dress code
Please note a printed voucher is required
In case of rainy weather, it is recommended to have an umbrella.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time at the restaurant booth in order to collect the priority lift ticket which is included