- Viseisei Village: Tour through a Chiefly Village where the first Fijians landed known as ‘Veiseisei Village’ and learn about the village lifestyle and the traditional Fijian Culture of our country. Also a chance to visit a local school during school days.
- Vuda Marina: The historical beach where our intrepid ancestors first discovered Fiji, having sailed in canoes from lands far, far away, now presents you with a modern marina to discover.
- Saweni Look Out: Enjoy some breathtaking views overlooking the Mamanuca group of islands and a chance to take some great photos.
- Fiji Rum Factory & Lautoka Sugar Mill: Drive past Fiji’s number one Rum Factory known as “SPD” South Pacific Distilleries and Fiji’s largest Sugar Mill. A chance to take some quick photos from the outside before driving pass white chip hills and colonial buildings along the way.
- Botanical Garden: Head over to spend minutes or so in a peaceful environment. More of a park, the botanical garden features regimented grove of palm trees along with many ornamental shrubs and flower beds.
- Lautoka Golf Course: Enjoy a short drive through to Lautoka Golf Course. It’s a 9 hole golf course spread across 5464 yards. Excellent views of the Mamanuca Islands and Lautoka.
- Lautoka Fruits & Vegetable Market: Take a glimpse of the exotic tropical fruits and vegetables at Lautoka Market. Feel free to buy anything you want from the local vendors.
- Lautoka Shopping: Stop over at the Tappoo City complex for shopping or lunch at additional cost. Discover a unique range of Fiji made souvenirs and a great variety of shopping experiences.
Price Includes: Hotel pickup and drop offs from all Nadi & Denarau Hotels, entry fees and modern vehicles including driver/guide.
Departures: Mondays to Saturdays
Departure Times: Denarau – 8:30am/ Nadi Area: 9:00am
Duration: 7 - 8 hours
What to bring: hat, camera, sunglasses, bottle water & extra cash for additional purchases