Go on a 90-minute Segway tour of Milan with a licensed guide to visit the most famous attractions of the city center and learn about Milan's history. These are the stops on the itinerary:
- Sforza Castle: 10-minute stop, visiting the Castle from the outside while your guide explains the history of the castle.
- Peace Arch: 5-minute stop, seeing the monument up close as the guide explains its history. Upon request, the guide will take your photo at the Peace Arch with your camera.
- La Scala Square: 5-minute stop, learning about the history of the opera house and other monuments on the square.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II: 5-minute stop, admiring the Galleria from the outside and hearing about its history.
- Duomo Square: 5-minute stop, marveling at the beautiful church and learning the history of the important monuments in the square. Upon request, the guide will take your photo in Duomo Square with your camera.
- Mercanti Square: 5-minute stop, hearing about the history of the monuments on the square.