We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
• Explore a panoramic road, passing through the High Atlas via the pass Tichka, at 2260 m altitude. • Visit of the fortified village of kasbah Ait Ben Haddou.A site recognized by the World Heritage of Unesco • Discover the charm of Ouarzazate city. • Pass through Berber town of Agdez and the Draa Valley with its palm procession. • Enjoy the dunes of Zagora on camelback and watch the amazing sunrise and sunset. • Magical night, around fire at the camp after a traditional dinner. • Free time to explore the sites such as Ait Benhaddou, cinema studio, Kasbah, canyons, walks, breaks for photos
Day 1: Marrakech, Kasbah Ait-BenHaddou, Ouarzazate, Draa-Valley, Zagora The tour departs from Marrakech before 8:00 in a comfortable and air-conditioned minibus. After crossing the Atlas Mountains, we reach Oarzazate and Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where many Hollywood movies are being filmed. There is a possibility to visit the Atlas film studios during the tour either on the first or the second day depending on your tour schedule. After visiting Ouarzazate, we continue the trip through the Draa-Valley and the beautiful Oasis. When we reach Zagora, we take a camel ride into the desert before we go to the camp (If you do not wish to ride camels, you can walk with the guide or take the transport to the desert camp). We take into account your accommodation in the Berber bivouac including full bedding, dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Zagora, Draa-Valley, Ouarzazate, Marrakech After breakfast, we take early morning camel ride to explore the surrounding area and back to our vehicle. We return back to Marrakech taking the road through the Draa-Valley, Ouarzazate and over the Atlas Mountains with many highlight stops on the way. We reach Marrakech around 6 pm or 7 pm depending on traffic.
• Pickup & drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
• Transportation in modern and air-conditioned minibus, Driver speaking English.
• Overnight accommodation in a traditional desert camp (Shared tents)
• Camel ride.
• 2 Breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• Lunch between 2 to 10 euros menu and Drinks • Local guide to the Kasbah Ait Benhadou 3 euros/person • Entrance fees to monuments • Optional activities • Personal purchases
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be sure to bring warm clothing in the winter (no sleeping bags are required), light clothing in the summer, sunscreen, a hat, good walking shoes, a flashlight, and trousers (for the camel trek). Shorts and skirts are not recommended for the trek as the saddles can cause skin irritation.
Please mention the name of your hotel or Riad from where you want to be picked up