With this course you will quickly learn all the secrets of one of the coolest sports.You will be taught by professionals and the course will last 6 to 8 hours, depending on the skills of each student, making a maximum of three hours a day.
This course consists of two parts. On the ground: about 2h (1 hour per day). This part of the session includes:
1. Theoretical Introduction: Wind, site characteristics, choice of material and security.
2. Mounting the necessary equipment: Kite inflation, mounting and connecting lines, security systems optimization.
3. Theoretical explanation of the wind window, first contact with a kite, discovery of the wind window.
In the water: about 4-6 hours (2-3 hours per day). This part of the session includes:
1. Kite control: controlling the kite in a neutral power zone. Learn the take off and how to land the kite safely. Relaunch from the water.
2. (Body-drag-down-wind) Dragging exercises: In this phase, you will learn to move the kite in the power zone, experiencing for the first time the thrill of what it feels like when pulled up by the kite.
3. (Body-drag-up-wind) Recovery of the board in deep water: this exercise is essential, if you want to recover your board after losing it in deep water, and continue sailing.
4. (Water start) Take-off on the board: You will practice how to take-off with the board and make you first ride.
No doubt, you will definitely love it!