- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
During the adventure, a bulls’ breeder will welcome you in his “Manade” (bulls’ herd) for a delicious lunch break.
You will get through rice fields. During the aperitif time, a wine tasting is offered and the winemaker will explain his knowledge about wines of the county.
Groups and individual travelers are welcome.
- Wine tasting of 5 wines
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Food tasting: snack or breakfast depending on the time of the visit
- Binoculars on demand
- Alcoholic drinks other than wine (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
Central place in Le Grau du Roi
9am or 2pm