On arrival you will be greeted at our Reception where you will checked-in for your tour. A disclaimer form will need to be signed prior to participating to the activity. You will then be provided a locker to put away small personal items as all pockets must have nothing inside them before harnessing up. You are welcome to bring phones that are securely attached with a lanyard, approved by our staff. Any medication can be kept with you during the tour.
Our guides will then equip you with a harness and helmet and take you through some basic training in preparation for the ziplines. After this, you'll venture on a short walk with our guides to the first platform to take off through the trees to experience 6 ziplines up to 50m high in the canopy, including Australia's longest zipline crossing over the Piper River.
Digital photos of your experience are also included.
- Location: 66 Hollybank Rd, Underwood. Approx 20min north of Launceston.
- Availability: Open 7 days a week with tours operating daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- Bookings are essential
- Arrival is 15min before you booked session.
- Tour is approx up to 3 hours.
- Equipment and training provided
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite bathroom facilities
- Shuttle Bus Service available from Launceston (please call to book)
- This is an all-weather activity. Please pack a rain jacket to wear during wet weather.
- Enclosed footwear is required. Avoid footwear with heels or loose fitting footwear.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended. Avoid skirts or dresses.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not suitable for pregnant women after the first trimester