We’ll meet early in the morning in the town. We have to fly early because at this time of the day the meteorological conditions are perfect for flying and the landscape looks great.
Once our team and the clients arrive at the meeting point we’ll make the introductions and we will send a tiny helium filled test balloon in order to check the intensity and the direction of the wind on different heights. With all this info, the pilot will decide the starting point which always will be chosen to get the most attractive flight.
Depending on the wind, we’ll enjoy the flight:
- Taking a leaf from a tree
- Flying only a few centimetres over river Ebro, watching the reflection of the balloon on the water
- Looking for the sun over the clouds in a foggy day After inflating the balloon, that will take about 20 minutes, we’ll fly for one hour. The silence will welcome us and, after some minutes of flight, we’ll see ourselves enjoying the feeling of freedom that everybody feels when flying balloons.
During one hour, we’ll be in the air. During the flight we’ll be loyal to tradition and drink a toast with Cava (a Spanish drink similar to Champagne) made in La Rioja.
Our experienced pilot will look for a suitable field and land there. With the help of the chase crew we’ll pack the balloon and we’ll drive to a restaurant to take a typical lunch in La Rioja (2 eggs with bacon, chorizo, chips…) or whatever you like.
During this lunch we’ll talk a lot about our feelings in the balloon ride and we’ll gift you with a flying diploma, before taking you back to the meeting point.
Around 4 hours. In summer, we use to meet at 7.15 a.m. and we’re back at 11:30 a.m. approx.
- Transport from the meeting point to the launch point in our vehicles
- Balloon flight of 1 hour
- We’ll drink a toast during the flight with cava from La Rioja.
- Gift of a cap
- Chase crew to help us to inflate and deflate the balloon
- Typical lunch in La Rioja (2 eggs with bacon, chorizo, chips…)
- Flying Diploma
- Transport to the meeting point after the activity
- If you make your reservation more than 1 month in advance, we can include a guided visit to Bodegas Muga, one of the best Rioja wineries with no extra cost.