Enjoy complimentary tour with pick up directly from your accommodation in the Krakow City Centre.
You will be picked up directly from your hotel/apartment and taken to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial.
On the bus you will be taken care by the English-speaking tour guide assistant who will provide all necessary information about the Memorial and the tour and arrangements until you start your tour with a local Museum guide. You will also see a documentary film about Auschwitz on the way. You will visit Auschwitz and Birkenau in a group with a local English speaking guide. After your guided tour at Auschwitz and a short break, you will be taken to Auschwitz II Birkenau where you will continue your guided visit for about one hour. You will be back to Krakow after the tour and returned to your hotel or at any point within the center of Krakow – following your wish.
The total duration of the tours is ca. 6,5-7 hours.
- Hotel/apartment pick up and drop off
- Transportation by minibus or minivan
- Courteous and excellent English speaking driver/tour guide assistance
- A guided tour in English at Auschwitz and Birkenau (standard 3.5 hours visiting in a guided group)
- Individual insurance for all passengers (called ‘NNW insurance’)
- Return transfer to the hotel or any other place in Krakow – following your wish
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay
Please note that this is a regular group tour with transfer by minibus and guided group visit in English with local guide at the Memorial.
For the tour you will be provided with comfortable, spacious and air conditioned car with a professional English speaking driver/tour assistant.