1) ARRIVAL DAY: HO CHI MINH: Your adventure kicks off when you meet your Tour Leader at a Welcome Night introduction to learn more about your upcoming trip.
2) FREE DAY: HO CHI MINH: Explore hot and lively Ho Chi Minh City at your leisure. Check out the historic sites of the city or take a trip out to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels during the day and sample the city's delicious cuisine in the evening.
3) HO CHI MINH to DA LAT: Leaving Ho Chi Minh, we head for the cooler area of Da Lat, known as the honeymoon capital of Vietnam. We’ll stop at Datanla Waterfall, with options to walk in or drive down on a mini rollercoaster.
4) FREE DAY: DA LAT: Da Lat vaguely resembles a French town with old villas and towering pine trees. It is off the main tourist trail so locals are very friendly. Enjoy a full day motorcycle tour to see Da Lat's attractions.
5) DA LAT to BAI XEP: We head to the Vietnamese coast to a tiny fishing village of Bai Xep located along a long sandy white beach. This is a great place to relax in a peaceful setting.
6) FREE DAY: BAI XEP: You are free to enjoy this remote coastal location. Swim, snorkel and take a walk on the beach, or head out fishing.
7) BAI XEP to HOI AN: We move on to Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage town, known for beautifully restored French Colonial architecture, funky bars, restaurants and tailor shops.
8) FREE DAY: HOI AN: See a Hoi An from a different angle on a 2 hour river cruise. Take your time exploring this charming town and as the sun goes down Hoi An really turns on its charm.
9) HOI AN to HUE: Today we head for Hue, Vietnam’s most liveable city where modern architecture sits nestles beside century old buildings. Hue is regarded as the cultural and spiritual centre of Vietnam.
10) HUE to PHONG NHA: We venture into the fascinating Vinh Moc Tunnels, an underground complex home to 90+ families during the War. After our visit we continue on to Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park.
11) FREE DAY: PHONG NHA: Today we explore the area of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. This area has pristine rivers (perfect for a refreshing dip) and boasts a number of impressive caves.
12) PHONG NHA to NINH BINH: Our journey takes us into the beautiful countryside and stunning limestone karst mountains. We’ll stop along the way to stretch our legs before continuing an express journey to Ninh Binh.
13) NINH BINH to HANOI: This morning we head out in traditional canoes to visit the Trang An Grottoes, before we jump back on the bus to continue on to Vietnam’s capital Hanoi, an exotic city full of excitement and energy.
14) FREE DAY: HANOI: Your Tour Leader will take you out on a guided walking tour of Hanoi's main sights in the morning before your tour officially comes to an end.
ACCOMMODATION: 13 nights' in guesthouses or family run Hotels (Share Room)
ACTIVITIES: See Inclusions