We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
Excellent value for money
Get up-close to native wildlife
1) ARRIVAL DAY: HO CHI MINH: Your adventure kicks off when you meet your Tour Leader at a Welcome Night introduction to learn more about your upcoming trip.
2) FREE DAY: HO CHI MINH: Explore hot and lively Ho Chi Minh City at your leisure. Check out the historic sites of the city or take a trip out to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels during the day and sample the city's delicious cuisine in the evening.
3) HO CHI MINH to DA LAT: Leaving Ho Chi Minh, we head for the cooler area of Da Lat, known as the honeymoon capital of Vietnam. We’ll stop at Datanla Waterfall, with options to walk in or drive down on a mini rollercoaster.
4) FREE DAY: DA LAT: Da Lat vaguely resembles a French town with old villas and towering pine trees. It is off the main tourist trail so locals are very friendly. Enjoy a full day motorcycle tour to see Da Lat's attractions.
5) DA LAT to BAI XEP: We head to the Vietnamese coast to a tiny fishing village of Bai Xep located along a long sandy white beach. This is a great place to relax in a peaceful setting.
6) FREE DAY: BAI XEP: You are free to enjoy this remote coastal location. Swim, snorkel and take a walk on the beach, or head out fishing.
7) BAI XEP to HOI AN: We move on to Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage town, known for beautifully restored French Colonial architecture, funky bars, restaurants and tailor shops.
8) FREE DAY: HOI AN: See a Hoi An from a different angle on a 2 hour river cruise. Take your time exploring this charming town and as the sun goes down Hoi An really turns on its charm.
9) HOI AN to HUE: Today we head for Hue, Vietnam’s most liveable city where modern architecture sits nestles beside century old buildings. Hue is regarded as the cultural and spiritual centre of Vietnam.
10) HUE to PHONG NHA: We venture into the fascinating Vinh Moc Tunnels, an underground complex home to 90+ families during the War. After our visit we continue on to Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park.
11) FREE DAY: PHONG NHA: Today we explore the area of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. This area has pristine rivers (perfect for a refreshing dip) and boasts a number of impressive caves.
12) PHONG NHA to NINH BINH: Our journey takes us into the beautiful countryside and stunning limestone karst mountains. We’ll stop along the way to stretch our legs before continuing an express journey to Ninh Binh.
13) NINH BINH to HANOI: This morning we head out in traditional canoes to visit the Trang An Grottoes, before we jump back on the bus to continue on to Vietnam’s capital Hanoi, an exotic city full of excitement and energy.
14) FREE DAY: HANOI: Your Tour Leader will take you out on a guided walking tour of Hanoi's main sights in the morning before your tour officially comes to an end.
ACCOMMODATION: 13 nights' in guesthouses or family run Hotels (Share Room) ACTIVITIES: See Inclusions
Experienced Tour Guide
Transport by air-conditioned coach
13 Nights' Accommodation and transfers
Some meals including: Breakfast (9)
Entrance to the Datanla Falls, Da Lat
Full Day Motorcycle Tour, Da Lat
My Lai Memorial entry fee, near Hoi An
Two hour river boat cruise, Hoi An
Vinh Moc Tunnels, near Dong Hoi
Entrance to the Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave, Phong Nha
Motorbike Tour, Hue
Canoe tour to Trang An Grottoes, Ninh Binh
Half-day Walking City Tour, Hanoi
Goods and Services Tax included
Food and drinks, unless specified
Extra optional activities which can be booked directly with your guide (pay as you go)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
This tour is currently priced at Low Bird rates and includes a 20% discount off the RRP. To book this rate you must commence travel before Sep 30, 2017.
Twin or Single package options are available. Twin Packages must be purchased with a travel companion, as non-associated travelers are not placed together.
If you are traveling as an odd-numbered group, please be sure to book a single room for the extra person. Failure to do so may result in additional fees to be collected upon arrival
A moderate amount of walking is involved, not wheelchair accessible. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Travels between ages 12-17 years must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (over 18 years) and are subject to the full adult fares
Travel Insurance: Not included with this tour, but valid and adequate travel insurance is compulsory. It is strongly recommend that passengers have insurance to cover against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and inability to travel on the confirmed departure date
Luggage: Please limit luggage to one backpack, bag or case per person with a maximum weight of 15kgs. In addition, we suggest a day pack for cameras, valuables, raincoats and items you will need to access throughout the day
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Behavior: As a private carrier, the operator can refuse to carry a person whose behavior is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group
Itinerary Disclaimer: Itineraries are correct at the time of printing, however the operator retains the right to alter the route or itinerary if required. On occasion changes are made to improve the product or due to changes made by partners / suppliers. If a product, service or activity detailed in our itinerary is changed, a suitable alternative will be offered where possible. Components of our trip are weather dependent and the Operator cannot be held liable if some components are not available on the day of travel. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay or alternation in the trip resulting from severe weather conditions or a mechanical failure.
Ho Chi Minh City
6:00pm: Welcome Night Meeting
Please ensure you attend this pre-departure meeting to meet your Guide and find out what's happening the following day.