We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
You will be picked up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter around 7:30 - 8.30a.m and depart for Ninh Binh province (100km south of Hanoi). Along the way, you will have a 20 minute break to free your legs. Once arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital at 11:20, you will make a stop at a place to get your bikes and start an interesting biking tour. You can take the time to visit Dinh temple, Le temple at Hoa Lu area. Dinh Temple worships King Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Temple worships King Le Dai Hanh. These temples were built in 17th century. Dinh Temple was built in the shape of a Chinese character. Through the first entrance called Ngo Mon, there is a stone royal bed with Nghe (imaginary animals of the old times) standing on both sides. Le Temple is almost the same as Dinh Temple in term of architectural design, except for some details. Le Temple also consists of three parts: Bai Duong used for the community, Thien Huong, in memory of the royal mandarins of King Le, and finally, the altar in memory of the King. At 12:20, you will keep on cycling around the villages, take some beautiful pictures of typical rural villages and the breathtaking landscapes of Vietnam. Then you will enjoy lunch featuring some special dishes such as storage vessel, pork and goat meat at a local restaurant at 12:40.
Next, at 13:30, You will travel to Trang An Scenic Landscape complex by bus, which was recently claimed as an UNESCO World natural heritage and known as the “Halong Bay on land”. Getting on a rowing boat (small sampan) to travel along the small river with scenic mountain and picturesque green fields landscape, you will discover the cave complex of Trang An including: Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, the scenery of mountain and rivers – Halong on land of NinhBinh, Toi Cave, Sang Cave, Ba Giot Cave. After exploring here, you will back to Hanoi and end this tour with a drop-off at your hotel around 6.00pm
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car, - Boat trip, - Entrance fees, - Buffet lunch, - English speaking guide.
- Personal expenses. - Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- This program tour is not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.