We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise (L)
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter around 8.00.a.m for the 3.5-hour journey East of Hanoi to reach Halong City, the gateway to Halong Bay. Along the way, you can pass fields of busy workers farming their rice fields by using simple traditional methods of cultivation.
On your arrival, you will get on board of a traditional junk and set sail around this gorgeous bay and among thousands magnificent islands that jut out of the sea with its stunning natural environment while enjoying lunch. You can also get a great chance to make a stop to visit one of the many beautiful grottoes.
Then, you will resume cruising to the southern part of the Bay, where you can see amazing sceneries of many strange-shaped islands such as: Fighting cock, Sea dog, Tortoise, Sail islands, pay a visit to the colorful floating village of the local fishermen as well as do kayaking to further distant area of the bay.
On this four-hour cruise, you will have an opportunity to explore Thien Cung Grotto (Heavenly Palace Grotto), which is located on a distant island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave is beautified with spectacular stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. Dau Go Cave (Wooden Head Cave) is also known for the History of Vietnam’s fight against Mongolian 13th Century.
Next, you will resume sailing back to Halong wharf, driving to your hotel in Halong for checking in.
You will have relaxing time and stay overnight in Halong.
Day 2: Halong – Yen Duc Village – Hanoi (B, L)
In the morning, you will check out your hotel and leave Halong for Hanoi.
You will move to Yen Duc village in Dong Trieu Town. This is one of the villages in the Red River Delta that still retains its authentic lifestyle. The local people’s lives revolve around rice cultivation and farming activities. Here, you can admire the charming fields, narrow lanes together with the stunning tranquility in Yen Duc village. You can also have a chance to enjoy a water puppet show which is performed by local artists. Next, you will begin cycling around the village and have a chance to visit Canh Huong Pagoda, where you can know more about Buddhism in Vietnam. You can also visit a typical house in the village and have a short conversation with friendly local people. You can also experience the farming activities including: harvesting and planting vegetables, fishing with the traditional method, milling and pounding rice.
After that, you will be served delicious Vietnamese lunch in the fresh air at the village before bidding farewell to the local family and returning to Hanoi. This tour finishes with a drop-off at your hotel around 16.30.
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle, pick up & drop off at hotel
- 3 stars Hotel accommodation in double/twin shared basic,
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat cruise as mentioned
- All admission fees for sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
- Complementary mineral water.
- Other meals & drinks - Personal expenses. - Others not clearly mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Pickup and drop off at hotel in Hoan Kiem District only.
- Pickup or drop off at other locations is subject to the availability and will incur a supplement surcharge.
- Please provide us the valid email and valid mobile phone number because the confirmation will be sent to you via the email you registered and the mobile phone number will be contacted in emergency.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.