Select a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to the Universalmuseum Joanneum in Graz for admission to 12 interesting exhibitions. With this flexible pass, it's up to you which sites you prefer to visit. Guided tours are not included in the price, but can be purchased separately.
Get introduced to the world’s largest historical weapons arsenal.
This museum of contemporary art attracts visitors from all over the world. The building floats like a mysterious blue balloon between the roofs of the historic city center.
This palace is set the edge of the city center within a beautiful park. The 24 State Rooms boast a unique ensemble of original interiors, historical furniture and more than 500 ceiling paintings.
Natural History Museum:
Wild cats, birds in flight, strange plants, mysterious fossils and much more showcase the planet's amazing diversity at the Natural History Museum.
See a vast range of collections from the Biedermeier, Jugendstil and expressionism eras through classic modernism in Austrian and international painting after 1945.
Folk Life Museum:
This museum has been collecting, preserving and interpreting material artifacts of social life and human destinies since 1913.
This exhibit brings together zoological, geological and mineralogical items as well as archaeological finds from the region. The castle itself is fascinating for its high-quality baroque interiors and offers unforgettable views of the surrounding mountains.
Austria’s largest Hunting Museum, located in Stainz Castle, offers a fascinating look at historical weapons and equipment at the Stainz Castle
Austrian Sculpture Park:
These contemporary artworks range from abstract sculptures and anthropomorphic figures to common household objects and utilitarian objects. The park is a space for relaxation and a highlight for children.
Rosegger Museum Krieglach:
This small exhibition in the former country home of Peter Rosegger (1843–1918) in Krieglach traces the different stages in the life and work of the Styrian poet.
Rosegger’s Birthplace Alpl:
At Rosegger’s birthplace visitors can observe numerous furnishings and items that testify to rural life in the 19th century.
Roman Museum Flavia Solva:
In the only Roman city within the modern province of Styria you can see various archaeological finds, inscriptions and reliefs from the province of Noricum.
- Kunsthaus Graz, Lendkai 1, 8020 Graz (Tue-Sun: 10am-5pm)
- Styrian Armoury Museum, Herrengasse 16, 8010 Graz (26. Mar to 31. Oct Tue-Sun 10am - 5pm)
1. November to 31. Mar 2017 Tue-Sun, public holidays 11am - 2pm with guided tour only (except during advent), 1. Apr 2017 to 31. Oct 2017 Tue-Sun, public holidays 10am - 5pm, Guided tours: Tues-Sun and on public holidays at 1pm (en), 11am and 2pm (ger). For bookings: email@example.com)
- History Museum, Sackstraße 16, 8010 Graz (Wed-Sun: 10am-5pm)
- Neue Galerie Graz with BRUSEUM, Natural History Museum: Joanneumsviertel, (Kalchberggasse) 8010 Graz (Tue-Sun: 10am-5pm)
- Folk Life Museum, Paulustorgasse 11-13a, 8010 Graz (26 Mar - 31 Dec: Wed-Sun 2am-6pm)
- State Rooms/ Schloss Eggenberg, Eggenberger Allee 90, 8020 Graz (Apr- Oct: admission only as part of a guided tour: Tues-Sun and public holidays at 10am, 11am, 12am, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm)
Eggenberg Park, Apr - Oct: 8am–7pm daily ; Nov - Mar 8am –5pm daily
- Archaeology Museum, Coin Cabinet, Alte Galerie, Eggenberger Allee 90, 8020 Graz: Apr-Oct: Wed-Sun: 10am-5pm, Nov- 6 Jan admission with guided tour only, 7 Jan to Mar closed
- Austrian Sculpture Park, Thalerhofstraße 85, 8141 Premstätten (Apr - Oct: Mo–Sun, 10am–8pm)
- Rosegger's Birthplace Alpl & Rosegger Museum, 8671 Alpl (Apr - Oct: Tue–Sun, 10am–4pm)
- Schloss Trautenfels, Trautenfels 1, 8981 Trautenfels (19. March - Oct: Mon-Sun, public holidays 10am-5pm)
- Hunting Museum, Schloss Stainz, Schlossplatz 1, 8510 Stainz (Apr - Oct: Tue–Sun, 10am–5pm)