We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
Close encounter with wildlife
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Snorkel gear included
1. Galapagos History Excursion and Airport to Hotel Transfer Welcome at the Baltra airport and transfer by bus to the tip of the Itabaca channel, where you will proceed by a public ferry service in the Island of Santa Cruz. Transport will be waiting in order to transfer you to Puerto Ayora, area where the hotels are located on the Island. On the way, you will have the opportunity to visit the lava tunnels and a Turtle reserve. Visit to the Scientific Charles Darwin Station, where you can learn more about the Galápagos Islands; the species that live in this enchanted place, its origin, the theory of Evolution, the conservation programs, and observe some Giant Turtles in captivity. (Transfer operates daily at 13h00) 2. Tortuga Beach and Bay Tour (8 hours) In the morning excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach, after 40-minute walk (approx.) we will arrive at one of the most beautiful beaches in the Islands with time to swim and enjoy the beach. Free time for lunch (not included). In the afternoon tour around the bay aboard a yacht, we start with a visit to “La Lobería”, named because for the presence of sea lions. Here you will be able to swim or snorkel. Next, we precede to the “Canal del Amor” (Channel of Love). Observe reef sharks from a viewpoint; from here we continue with a short walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit in “Playa de los Perros”. We will also visit Punta Estrada. Tour available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Pick-up Hours: 7:45 – 8:15am 3. Santa Fe Island in Yacht Tour Depart at 8:00am where we navigate for approximately 45 minutes in an exclusive artisan fishing yacht. The tour begins once we arrive at Santa Fe, where we will watch birds in the cliffs of the island. We will enter the Santa Fe Bay and do a dinghy ride to observe colonies of sea lions, blue footed boobies and marine iguanas. If conditions are favorable, we will be able to observe “Tintoreras” or Galápagos Sharks. On this island we will find sea turtles, stingrays and a wide fish diversity in the Marine Aquarium area. The tour will proceed to “Playa Escondida” for snorkeling, where we will be able to see Galapagos sharks and a colony of sea lions, then returning to Puerto Ayora in the afternoon. Available everyday with pick-up hours: 6:00am – 8:00am 4. Transfer from Hotel to Airport (With visit) We'll pick you up at your hotel to go to the canal of Itabaca, where a ferry will take you to Baltra Island. At the port you will board a bus that takes you to the airport. On the way to the airport, you will have the opportunity to make a brief stop at the craters "Los Gemelos", crater holes formed by the collapse of materials, surrounded by scalesia's forests. (Transfer operates at 07h00, 09h00 y 12h00)
Airport pickup and drop-off (Baltra airport)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Entry/Admission - Charles Darwin Research Station
Galapagos National Park fee $100 USD or Transit Control Card $20 USD
If you are traveling through Tame, bus service inside the airport (only buses allowed) will have a cost of $5 USD
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
** Galapagos Tours operations are subject to availability, changes of itineraries and departure dates without any notice, due to weather conditions, logistics and other operation requirements
** IMPORTANT: Full Day yacht excursions are not recommended for children under 5 years old, elderly people, pregnant women or people with limited physical mobility
At the time of booking, please provide Passport Details for each individual traveler including: full name, nationality, passport number, expiration date, date of birth AND Departure flight details including: date, departure time AND any disabilities or any meal restrictions
Regular transfers (SIB) depart and return only from the following hotels: Galapagos Inn, Red Booby, Mainao, Galapagos Suites, Fernandina, Villa Laguna, Silberstein, Island Sol, SolyMar, Angermeyer, Royal Palm.
1. Private Airport Pick Up & Galapagos History Excursion: Daily
2. Tortuga Beach and Bay Tour: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Pick-up hours: 7:45am – 8:15am
3. Yacht Tour to Santa Fe Island: Daily. Pick-up hours: 6am – 8am
4. The Gemelos Craters & Airport Drop off: Daily
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.