Let's make a bet: we are sure that Chianina beef is the best beef you can ever taste in your life; you can have it like bistecca (Florentine steak), tagliata, or burger (on request). It is a breed of white bull native of Valdichiana but today bred in many other Tuscan areas.
The tour starts from Florence and you'll have the chance to visit the magnificent Tuscan scenery moving south towards Arezzo area, then you'll move to the farmhouse to visit the herd of cows to discover all secret of this ancient marvelous animal, protagonist of the Tuscan country life.
Which kind of great red wine can be paired with Chianina steak to balance its powerful taste? Chianti it's the natural answer to this question and that's what you'll get in this experience.
Here is an idea of what you'll eat on the tour:
- Mixed farm meats, bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil and 2 types of crostini
- Organic durum wheat pasta with seasonal vegetables and saffron
- Homemade noodles with Chianina meat sauce
- Florentine Chianina grilled steaks
- Mixed salad and seasonal vegetables
- Cantuccini and Vin Santo
- Water, wine and coffee
Tasting the Chianina beef will make your day in Tuscany memorable and you will want to come back.