During the class you’ll learn to cook a number of basic and advanced Italian dishes as well as secret techniques that make Italian cuisine so rich and delicious. Attending such cooking class enables you to learn how to prepare multi-course Italian meal. You can choose to have lessons in the morning 10AM or in the afternoon 4PM.
Times of the lesson (total time, lunch or dinner included) will be about 4 hours. There will be a presentation of the menu, coffee with the chef, then preparation of dishes, 3 course lunch or dinner (selected wine included), coffee and digestifs (grappa or amaro).
Here are examples of some menus:
· Example 1 - Crostini toscani, Gnocchi alla pommarola, Saltimbocca alla romana, Biscottini di Prato.
· Example 2 - Home made pasta - Lasagne - Tagliatelle - Ragu Bolognese - Basic Tiramisu.
· Example 3 – Bruschetta, Risotto milanese, Parmigiana, Torta della nonna. (vegetarian menu)
· Example 4 – Pici all’aglione, Guinea fowl with green olives, Panna cotta.
· Example 5 – Cacciucco (fish soup) minimum 4 people.
Should you have any specific request, your proposals will be considered if the season and time of preparation will allow it.