You will be provided with a private car or minivan for the day (depending on the size of your group), fuel (enough for a maximum trip length of 300km) and a friendly, professional and experienced English speaking driver.
You will be picked up from the airport or hotel and your as the driver is knowledgeable about many of the sights as this is the perfect way to discover Romania! All you have to do is to specify where you want to go in Romania, which landmarks you wish to visit, how many persons you are and when you want to arrive!
Pricing is based on up to 3 people sharing a car with luggage, or between 3 and 8 people sharing a minivan with luggage
Some examples of locations you might choose to visit are:
- Tours to Transylvania, Moldova, Muntenia, Maramures, Dobrogea etc.
- Transfers to other major cities or airports (including to and from H. Coanda Airport)
- Tours of the great castles and fortresses such as: Bran Castle, Peles Castle, Rasnov Fortress, Viscri Village and its fortified Church, Hunyadi Castle etc.
- Tours to the Danube Delta and Black Sea Coast
- Bear or bird watching locations
- Tours for old train lovers (including steam train ride Mocanita)
- Winery visits (including but on request Cricova Wineries in Republic of Moldova)