Jeep Safari Program – Obzor
1. 10.00- Departure from hotels .
2. 10.15- Meeting point of all jeeps –parking disco Obzor, instruction by the guide of the group for the safety during the event.
3. 11.00- Visiting an apiary in the Rakovskovo village. Tasting several types of honey. A lecture about extraction and production of the honney and traditional rakia.
4. 11.45 – Stop at Panicovska fountain, shooting with air gun.
5. 12.20- Panoramic walk to Koznica village, travelling to the most picturesque part of the route, going into a beautiful forest, travelling to Dvoinitsa river.
6. 12.40- Treasure hunt with GPS. The winner receives a bottle of champagne. Sand washing in a river for gold with professional equipment.
7. 13.20 - Lunch. Meeting with a bagpipe and bread in restourant in Erkech village. Mucis and folk program for the history and the life of the area. Vegetable salad, chicken steak with potato or vegetarian garnish, dessert according to the season. Lemonade, water, rakia, white and red wine. Tourists will dress carnival and household clothes. Dances.
8. 15.30- Return to hotels
Capacity and opportunities
1. The company has 12 Land Rover – Discovery and Difender with air conditioning and seat belts and English stickers for installation. Ascending and descending steps. Softened Rollers. During the ride in jeeps tourists can't smoke. Seats for children. All necessary documents and insurance.
2. Guide with german, english and russian. Mechanic driver. Professional guides who have politeness training and first aid training.
3. Control through own video capture, professional video distribution equipment.
Mobile connections and radio stations.
4. An attractive and safe route is selected.
5. We work no matter what the weather conditions are. We don't refuse booked tourists!
6. Audit for safety.