We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available for selected date.
Excellent value for money
Great overview and orientation of the city
Includes free admission to top local attractions
Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Berlin is a big, bustling city full of museums, art galleries, iconic landmarks and historic monuments. Where to begin? With the Berlin Sightseeing Pass! The pass offers fantastic value and convenience, with free entry to more than 50 top Berlin attractions, plus included sightseeing tours, river cruises (summer only) and walking tours that allow you to explore all sides of the German capital. If you want to learn more about Berlin's artistic and cultural side, simply use your Berlin Pass for free entry to attractions like the Pergamon Museum, the Alte National Gallery, the Bode Museum or the Jewish Museum on Berlin's Museum Island. Visit the impressive baroque Berliner Dom, where you can climb up the 270 stairs to the dome gallery and enjoy great views over central Berlin. Explore the Checkpoint Charlie Museum, where you can learn everything about the Berlin Wall and cross the border where the East met the West during the Cold War era. Or discover more of Berlin on a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a walking tour or a river boat tour (summer only), where you’ll enjoy iconic Berlin sights from the water. Plus, with the Berlin Pass, see and visit other favorite sights like the Egyptian Museum Berlin, the Church of St Nicholas, the German Guggenheim, the Anne Frank Center, the Kunstbibliothek and the Photography Museum. Your Berlin Pass also includes free travel on public transport in zones A, B and C for your selected number of days. The Berlin Sightseeing Pass is available for two or three consecutive days, so no matter how long you’re in Berlin, you can save time and money at the city’s top attractions.
Berlin Sightseeing Pass includes free entrance to:
• Berlin Bus Tour • Pergamon Museum • Checkpoint Charlie (Mauer) Museum • Berlin River Cruise • Aqua Dom & SEA LIFE • Berlin Dungeon • LEGOLAND Discovery Centre • Madame Tussauds • Berliner Dom • Bode Museum Galleries
• Alte National Gallery • Art Forum at Berliner Volksbank • Berggruen Museum • Berlinische Gallery • Gemalde Gallery • Deutsche Bank Kunsthalle • Hamburger Bahnhof • Brücke Museum • Scharf-Gerstenberg Collection Museums
• Neues Museum • Altes Museum • Anne Frank Centre • Bauhaus Archive • Bode Museum • Childhood and Youth Collection • Egyptian Museum Berlin • German Technology Museum • Jewish Museum Berlin • MACHmit! Museum • Märkisches Museum • Medical History Museum • Middle Eastern Museum • Museum of Islamic Art • Museum of Pre-History and Early History • Museum fur Film und Fernsehen • Musical Instrument Museum • Natural History Museum • Schwules Museum • Dahlem Museum • Ethnological Museum • Labyrinth Children’s Museum • Museum of Decorative Arts • Museum of Decorative Arts in Scloss Kopenick • Museum of Asian Art • Communication Museum • Berlin Story Museum • Photography Museum Historic Buildings
• Berliner Dom • Ephraim Palais Berlin • Georg Kolbe Museum • Church of St. Nicholas Places of interest
• Olympiastadion Berlin • Kunstbibliothek • Berlin Botanical Museum • Düppel Museum Village Tours, Cruises & Walks
• Fat Tire Bike Tours • Insider Walking ToursPlease note: The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour is valid for 1 day only
Skip the line at selected attractions
Many special offers and benefits
FREE use of public transport in Berlin covering zones A, B and C ( if option selected)
FREE full-color 95+ page guidebook
FREE Spree river cruise (only between 31 March and 31 October)
Entry/Admission - Anne Frank Zentrum
Entry/Admission - Berlin City Tour - City Sightseeing
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We require you to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
Upon collection, your card is valid for one year until activated
Please note: The hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour is valid for 1 day only
Does my Berlin Pass include transport from the airport?
You must collect the Berlin Pass in central Berlin. Free transportation between Berlin airports and central Berlin is not possible before collection.
Anne Frank Zentrum
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.