Day 1: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, and Mutianyu Great Wall
Day 2: Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven and Jingshan Park.
- 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM: Hotel pick-up, visit Tian'anmen Square. Your guide will be waiting for you in the lobby in the morning. A comfortable car will transfer you and your guide to historic Tian’anmen Square where the famous Chairman Mao's portrait is hanging on the wall of the Gate of Heavenly Peace.
- 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Visit Forbidden City. The Forbidden City is the world’s largest imperial palace with 9,999½ imperial chambers, home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties (1420–1911). Your tour guide will help you explore 10 carefully selected places in the Forbidden City, recommended by our local experts, while other group tours only visit 6 spots briefly.
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM: In the afternoon travel 1.5 hour from downtown Beijing to the Great Wall at Mutianyu and enjoy lunch at Xinshuangquan (a Beijing local restaurant) before driving to the Great Wall of China.
- 1:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Visit the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu. In the afternoon you'll visit the most beautiful part of the Great Wall at the Mutianyu section where it is less crowded and has better views than other sections of Great Wall. We will use a cable car to ascend and descend from the Great Wall, instead of spending about 40 minutes climbing steps.
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM: Transfer back to your hotel.
This day you'll deeply explore Beijing by visiting the famous imperial garden - Summer Palace and walk the most beautiful part of the palace - the West Lake. After having a Beijing local-style lunch, you'll visit Temple of Heaven where the emperors used to pray for rain and good harvest. Later you'll have a birds-eye view of Beijing city and the Forbidden City by visiting the Jingshan Park. After that, your guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel - making a perfect end to your Beijing panoramic tour.