This is a must do while you are in Bali, promising adventurous and unforgettable rafting experience, It's easy enough for first timers and children, but challenging enough for people looking for an exhilarating ride.
1. The biggest and longest river in Bali
2. Wide space at boat landing point suitable for swimming
3. Well designed lobby start point with natural palimanan stone
4. Wide and modern restaurant and parking areas
5. All new international standard rafting equiptment
6. Proffessional river guide with experience over 10 years
7. JP Insurance with international medical hospital assistance
8. Friendly staff
During the tour, you will be accompanied by experienced instructors that guarantee your safety. One that you will really appreciate as most of you will be probably exhausted after the long rafting.