Your PADI 2 Day Advanced Open Water Dive Course enables you to gain supervised experience, perfecting skills and exploring interests that you have. In order to complete this course you need to take 2 compulsory dives (the deep dive and navigation dive) and can choose 3 optional adventure dives. Please see below for recommended optional dives. Other optional dives are available on request.
The two compulsory dives you will take on this course are:
- Deep Dive – Where you will dive down to 30 metres
- UW Navigational Dive – Where you will learn to navigate with a compass
You will then be able to choose three of the optional dives below:
- AWARE Fish Identification Dive – Where you will identify different fish species underwater
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive – Where you will master buoyancy skills
- Underwater Naturalist Dive – Where you will identify marine species underwater
- Drift Dive – Where you will learn to dive in a current
- Multi-Level and Computer Dive –Where you will plan multi-level dives and learn how to maximise your time underwater
- Wreck Dive - learn essential skills for diving in kinds of wrecks
Day 1 (8am – 4pm) you will sign in and do 2 dives in Padang Bai before lunchtime. After lunch you will have a third dive in the afternoon.
Day 2 (8am – 4pm) consists of 2 separate dives in the morning at your choice of either Padangbai or Tulamben dive sites. After lunch you will review everything you have learnt with your instructor and complete the theory portion of the course. There is no final exam in this PADI course.Who should take this course?
You must already hold a PADI Open Water Diver Certificate